Hi, my name is Nicolas Rojas, I'm twenty years old, I live in chile, in santiago and I'm studing forestry in Universidad de Chile, I like every style of music,  hip hop, reggaeton, reggae, I like hear Bob Marley and walk for everywhere, especially in places with nature, and trees, grass, where I can't hear a lot of noise, the calm of some place is very nice, I like that. I'm interested by forestry because study the science of many factors and functioning of the ecosystem and this is very important for the class of organism who lives in a determinate place in relation with her partners.

Comments

  1. woow!!nice post Nico, i think you are a nice person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pass for my blog man ;) http://ignacionaco.blogspot.cl/

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do you mean with "sakate unooooo" El Caquitoo, I dont understand

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you like bob marley you are junkie , like a loser , nice to meet you man

    ReplyDelete
  6. nicoo! is very good the hip-hip and reggae!! i love "tio" Bob Marley and`s your plants<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts