Hi, my dear bloggers, today I’m going to talk about a postgraduate course that i would like to take in the future, after I finish the degree of forestry and why is important to take a postgraduate? Because this thing will help us to work in many or different areas about the career forestry. And the postgraduate I’d like is a magister of administration and direction of business because this course can help me to know how to do a social company with my partners and know what i have to do to get the objectives of the mission and vision of the social Company. I’d like to study a subject like business management and audits internationally to get more capacities to manage the businnes. Also I'd like to take a course advanced of languages to can expand the contacts that the Company could has and thus offer better services to the shareholders of the business. I’ve been thinking about where I'd like to study if it is in the country or abroad but I don't know, only where it could more accequible but in a good university to get more preparation. I think i’d like to study in Chile and after think about work in another country. This course I'd like to take would be partially able to work at the same time.
  
Imagen relacionada

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts