I like this picture because was taked for me in a field trip where I travelled with my group of structure and operations of ecosystem in "Cerro Poqui", Coltauco in sixth region. This picture is about the coverage of the top of the trees in a plot of land of fifteen by fifteen metres of surface that was studied with my group inside the forest, we had to look for a good place and representative of the plot of land, where everybody could see the trees and the quantity of radiation. Inside of this plot are different local species like peumo, Boldo, Litre, crucero and others. In the plot we took diferents sample of gound, radiation, we took the diameters of the trunk of the trees and their height with a specials tools created for this and we had to mark every tree inside the plot of land and took their specific position. After this work we walked to the climb of the hill and we had a relax time.

Comments

Popular Posts