A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT


Hello my dear bloggers, how many time! I hope you are all right in this week. I’m so excited for writing to you today, that I feel i will cry of happiness. Today I will talk to you about the country where I would like to visit and this country is South Africa, the rainbow nation, and I know that there the citizens talk like eleven languages. I have always wanted to go on ship to South Africa looking for birds and marine animals. The first thing I will do when I arrive there is to visit every natural reserve and national park to take as many pictures as I can to its wildlife, lions, hyenas, wild dogs,  elephants, giraffe, and every kind of species or type of vegetation.
If i could work in this country, I would like to work on national park to follow and to register the lions and his behavior, specifically the mapogo’s herd and I would like to live near of the national park.


Resultado de imagen para south africa reservasResultado de imagen para south africa reservas

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. South Africa seems a cool place to visit, their ecosystems are far different from ours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's unfortunate what has happened with the fires there place;c

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts