The first one I went a concert of “Amar azul” was about 2012 in the city of Arauco in the province of Bío-bío, I remember that I was staying in a village called “Ramadillas” with my cousins from Santiago and Concepción .A friends from this village carry us to a concert of “Amar azul” in a stadium of arauco or a very big court next to the beach. This musical group plays cumbia and the members of this band are Miguel Angel with the voice, Gonzalo Ferrer with the first keyboard, Laureano D’Annibale with the drums, Emiliano D’Annibale with the bass, Gonzalo Uslenghi with de “Gûiro”, Cristopher Uslenghi with de electronic battery, Aldo Mendez with the second keyboard and Mauro Robles with the third keyboard. The atmosphere in the beginning of the event was very heavy because some people push to can get in to stadium but after that the band beginning to play music everyone was dancing in the court. We felt very good with my cousins and friends dancing, smoking and drinking beer and listening cumbia of “Amar Azul”, and I remember I enjoy it very much because we were so happy and having a good time.




 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts